Creationism and Baraminology Research News

This blog has been superceded, and is only here for archive purposes. For the latest articles, please see us at our new location!

An ongoing list of creationist research projects. This is not a creationism-verse-evolution site, but a site to publicize the research work done by members of the creationist community and the intelligent design community, or research work by the science community at large constructively relating to creation topics. Evolutionary critiques may be included on occasion but only under special consideration, and especially where the research pertains directly to developing a creationist model.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

BSG 2007 and a Request for Help

Since I haven't had time to post any real research, I thought I could at least post some news. The BSG has announced that abstracts for their 2007 conference are due February 28, 2007, and the conference will be held June 13-15.

Along those lines, I am requesting help for my own research project for the conference. I am looking for someone else in one of the following areas:

Evolutionary algorithms
Genetics
Biochemistry
Mathematical Proofs

Those are pretty broad categories, I know, but there are several different directions I could take the research, and it largely depends on who I can find to help! Anyway, email me at johnnyb@eskimo.com with the subject BSG 2007 if you are interested in possibly helping. You can be as involved or uninvolved as you want, but at minimum you have to be willing to co-present at the 2007 BSG conference.

Note that this project has nothing to do with the age of the earth, so OECs and ID evolutionists are welcome to help out as well.

Anyway, if you have the slightest inkling to want to help, let me know and I'll get you further details before you say yes or no.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?