Creationism and Baraminology Research News

This blog has been superceded, and is only here for archive purposes. For the latest articles, please see us at our new location!

An ongoing list of creationist research projects. This is not a creationism-verse-evolution site, but a site to publicize the research work done by members of the creationist community and the intelligent design community, or research work by the science community at large constructively relating to creation topics. Evolutionary critiques may be included on occasion but only under special consideration, and especially where the research pertains directly to developing a creationist model.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Creation Custom Searching

I've added a Google "custom search engine" to the right-hand column, which weights articles and sites I think Creationists would find informative. Still tweaking, but it might be useful to you all. Any informative sites that you all think I should include, let me know. Looking primarily for sites that will include original research or in-depth articles. I've actually left off AiG on purpose, because they are so easy to find in Google anyway (this doesn't mean that they won't show up on your searches, but just that I don't give them a special weighting), though I might add some of their most relevant articles.

Anyway, I can bump up entire sites or specific articles, so let me know what you think should be included.

Perhaps a good bibliography of secular research that I could bump up would be good, too.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?